19th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
28-30 AUGUST 2013
Marlborough Convention Centre,|
42A Alfred Street, Blenheim
ROMEO BRAGATO CONFERENCE 2013 AND BRAGATO WINE AWARDS
|Romeo Bragato Conference – back in Blenheim|
Feedback on the 2012 conference has been excellent. The conference location and the changes to the conference format were extremely well received by delegates last year. For this reason, the conference committee has decided to have the Romeo Bragato Conference in Blenheim again, at the Marlborough Convention Centre.
The Romeo Bragato Conference is the largest and one of the most important conferences to grape growers and wine makers on the New Zealand calendar. The 19th annual conference was held at the Marlborough Convention Centre, Blenheim from 28-30 August 2013.
Wednesday 28 August
• Following a late morning start, this day includes:
• The Bragato Address
• Tasting of the Bragato Wine Awards entries
Thursday 29 August
• Breakfast in the trade area (Replaces evening function)
• Full day of plenary sessions and concurrent forums
• Peter Baines will be the motivational speaker
Peter spends his time helping businesses build effective Sustainable Leadership programs through the unique mix of his leadership and corporate social responsibility initiatives. His Corporate Social Responsibility platforms create goodwill, staff engagement and sustainable change.
• The Bragato Dinner will be held in the evening with presentations of the Bragato Wine Awards Trophies and the speeches in the Markhams Young Viticulturist competition.
Friday 30 August
• Plenary sessions and concurrent forums with tastings
• Conference closure is early in the afternoon
The full programme will be up-loaded as soon as it is available
For New Zealand Winegrowers website click here